- How to Easily Boost Your Technorati Rank – I’ll have to try that sometime. First I need to find a list of linking sites that aren’t in Technorati… Perhaps Google and Yahoo can help?
- WordPress, Open Source & Giving Back
- Desktop Blogging Clients, The Ultimate List – If you find WordPress’s Write Post page too inefficient for your tastes, maybe you should try using a desktop blogging client? So far I haven’t found one suitable for my uses, but you may have better luck.
- 63 Essential WordPress Hacks, Tutorials, Help Files and Cheats – A nice big list of WordPress hacks and tutorials. There are some really good ones that I was previously unaware of.
- 99 Ways to Improve Your Blog – “This post will hopefully give you plenty of ideas for making some improvements to your blog. We all have room for improvement but sometimes it’s just a matter of knowing different ways of doing things.”
- The Secrets Of Grunge Design – If you’re ready to be smashed with information yet again, Smashing Magazine has a new post on “Grunge Design.” In grunge designs, “dirty stains, torn images, ‘broken’ icons and creased pieces of paper are as popular as hand-drawn elements and dirty textures.”
- Some bloggers aren’t too happy about the design of the new Admin in the upcoming WordPress 2.5. If you’re one of those bloggers, you may find this useful: The Fluency WordPress Admin Theme, designed for WordPress 2.5, offers a style similar to the “Tiger” Administration theme that people have been using lately, only for WP 2.5. It’s a little less “Mac-like” than Tiger, and less colorful, but if you like it better than the default Admin theme, go right ahead and install it.
- Google’s bid to buy DoubleClick has been approved, and they are launching a new way to manage your banner ads. Too bad the new Google Ad Manager is in an invitation-only beta.
Mar 15, 2008 by Matt | Posted in BlogBuzz