- Your Blogger Template Could Be Holding You Back! – Don’t use the same template everyone else is using!
- 5 Simple Ways to Make Your Blog Design POP
- 24 Great Niche Galleries – Design galleries for blogs, logos, and more. Looking for a gallery based on layout structure, CMS, or color scheme? Find one here.
- Colorful Future For WP 2.5 Admin – Don’t like the new light color scheme of the WordPress Admin? Don’t worry, there’s functionality to change the coloration now.
- 11 Factors to Consider When Designing Your Blog Theme
- The Evolution of Websites: How 10 Popular Websites Have (And Have Not) Changed – This reminds me a little of some old posts of mine, Web Sites Before and After and Websites Through the Years.
- Simplicity On The Web: Designing To Hide Features – “Sometimes we have the problem that a feature is not really necessary for all our targeted users but it has to be there for some of them. One of the rules to make websites simple or to make websites look simple is to hide features.”
Mar 22, 2008 by Matt | Posted in BlogBuzz