- AT&T agrees to buy T-Mobile USA from Deutsche Telekom for $39 billion — That means there will basically be only three major carriers in the U.S.. AT&T and Verizon, who are locked in an epic battle to see who can charge the most; and Sprint, who has lost millions annually for the last few years.
- How to Build a Basic Portfolio WordPress Theme
- Styling Elements With Glyphs, Sprites and Pseudo-Elements
- 30 Excellent Examples of Color Usage in Web Design
- Why Firefox 4 Replaces Safari as My Default Browser
- Dear Web Design Community, Where Have You Gone?
- Make a Template for Taxonomies & Post Type Archives
- Google Nixes Open Source For Honeycomb
Mar 26, 2011 by Matt | Posted in BlogBuzz