- Tired of WordPress’s default login screen? Try out this cool plugin. It allows you to substitute your own images and style sheet for the WordPress default. Now if only it would let you replace the entire wp-login.php file…
- We all know that WordPress works well as a CMS for a magazine-type site. Well, there’s a tutorial up now. Learn how to build a blog that looks like a magazine.
- Can you believe those iPhone skeptics? The iThing outsells the Motorolla RAZR, and everyone’s complaining that it didn’t sell more. The iPhone is a revolutionary product. Really, everyone’s going nuts about it. The webhost Media Temple is offering an iPhone-ready version of it’s AccountCenter for crying out loud!
- Continuing with more WordPress stuff, Mashable has a list of “50+ Tools For The WordPress Admin.” The operation of you blog revolves around that back end interface; make it more useful.
- Hell froze over; Dvorak’s using a mac…and he likes it. Dvorak likes his new mac…and he’s the guy who complains about everything (especially Apple and Microsoft).
- Microsoft’s at it again…. Hotmail’s been blocking emails about Linux. More idiocy from Microsoft. Did you know that they used to block emails from GMail users?
Jul 30, 2007 by Matt | Posted in BlogBuzz