The blog NorthXEast (which I read) is, unfortunately, up for sale. It’s a great blog, with a cool layout, and some strong stats. It has
- 75,000+ unique visitors a month.
- 103,000+ pageviews per month.
- PageRank of 4
- $175 current monthly revenue
- 2000+ RSS subscribers, growing at a rate of 100 per week.
- 33 Posts
- Technorati Authority of 704 (rank of 4000)
The blog is listed for auction at SitePoint, and the bid has already reached $5,500. Unfortunately I don’t happen to have an extra $10,000 on hand.
NorthXEast is a great blog with an interesting style. I hope whomever buys it will
- Keep the same cool design
- Keep up the good content
- Maintain good practices, and refrain from dancing, talking George W. Bush ads.
I’m one of those 2000+ RSS subscribers who wants NorthXEast to keep going as a great blog. So, if one of you bloggers has some extra cash, and feels up to the responsibility, how about buying NxE?