Sorry it’s a day late! After much waiting, here’s the October 1, 2007 edition of the Webmaster Articles Blog Carnival.
Submissions for the next edition are now being accepted, and if you’re interested in hosting the next edition, please let me know. InfiniTech will probably host the next edition again if there aren’t any other offers. Do you want to host an edition of the carnival? Post a comment if you’re interested.
Well, without further ado, here are the links.
- Roseate presents Review My Blog For TWO Link Backs posted at Make Money Online At Roseate Marketing Tips.
- Cassanova presents Prevent your website from being hacked posted at SEO is always welcome !.
- Salman Siddiqui presents She Is 108 And Still Blogging. Were You Planning To Give Up Blogging? Think Again! posted at CompuWorld.
- Salman Siddiqui presents Must See SEO Jargons posted at CompuWorld.
- Salman Siddiqui presents Top 10 Ways To Improve Your PageRank posted at CompuWorld. Content and links are what you need. The PageRank basically boils down to Links In – Links Out = PageRank. PageRank is only one of the factors considered in actually ranking your pages in the results (content is another big one). Confused yet?
- Salman Siddiqui presents 10 Windows Live Features – Must See posted at CompuWorld.
- Samir Bharadwaj presents Google Writes a Cheque, Hilarity Ensues posted at SamirBharadwaj.com, saying, “Google is large. Google deals with money. Google makes for some very interesting public relations stories.” How could a check from Google bounce? It happened.
- Vandelay Website Design presents 8 Tools to Help You Find the Right Domain Name posted at Vandelay Website Design, saying, “Finding the right domain name is both essential and difficult. Here are some great tools to help with the process.”
- Edward Dowd presents Write 10 Posts Before You Launch posted at The Blog Beat. Don’t start your blog with nothing on it! Get some content together before you start promoting your blog.
- Seramar presents How to post every day and still have time to focus on writing quality linkbait posted at The Double Zero, saying, “Quick writeup offering suggestions to allow bloggers and content writers how to post daily while freeing up time to focus on linkbait articles.”
- Alex presents Make WordPress links look google friendly on IIS hosting (url rewriting) posted at InvestingTalks.com.
- Baz L presents XAMPP Lite on USB Disk – Benchmark PHP and MySQL by Slowing Down Your Server posted at Web Development 2.0: Web Design, CakePHP, Web 2.0.
- Amanda Harris presents Creating A Website For Your Charity posted at iBakeSale Blog.
- Vandelay Website Design presents 89 Community Sites for Webmasters posted at Vandelay Website Design, saying, “Use these sites to interact with other webmasters.”
- Doris Chua presents 5 Reasons Why I Blog posted at A Meeting Place for All Home Office Women.
- Madeleine Begun Kane presents Ode To The Mobile Web (Cell Phone Browsing Humor) posted at Mad Kane’s Humor Blog.
- Khalid Hajsaleh presents Yeah, I’m gonna need you to come in on Saturday posted at The Invesp Blog, saying, “Did you every deal with project managers like these ones?”
- Alex Landis presents Cyber Bias: The Threat of a Two-Tiered Internet posted at AlexLandis.com, saying, “A two-tiered internet is getting closer and threatens the network neutrality principle, and freedom of speech on the internet itself.”
- Gabriel presents Get Brendon Sinclair to Answer Your Question Interview Contest ! posted at SEO ROI Consulting, saying, “Brendon Sinclair is the author of Sitepoint.com’s Web Design Business Kit that has helped many a designer make more money. He will now take your questions :)!”
- Madeleine Begun Kane presents Web Withdrawal Woes posted at Mad Kane’s Humor Blog.
- Doris Chua presents Protecting Our Internet Communications posted at A Meeting Place for All Home Office Women.
- Caroline Middlebrook presents Manipulate Your Blog Post Timings for Maximum Impact posted at Caroline Middlebrook :: Livin’ Online, saying, “Why you should think about the timing of your blog posts to help you get indexed in Google.”
- evelester presents What does a Professional Logo do for you? posted at Home Biz Blogger.
- Raj presents Top Ten WordPress Plugins of MT Herald posted at MT Herald Dot Com.
- Thatedeguy presents How to Create and Use a Favicon posted at Thatedeguy.
- Baz L presents Enter CakePHP – Rapid Development Framework posted at Web Development 2.0: Web Design, CakePHP, Web 2.0.
- Marcelo Lopez presents Is Silverlight SEO Friendly ? posted at Marcelo Lopez Blog – Web Development With Microsoft Technologies.
- Ryan Ambrose presents The Practical Side of Collecting a List posted at The Self-Reliant Post, saying, “Want to know the practical side of collecting a list? Read about the coding, placement, and incentives here.”
- Pat B. Doyle presents Is Your Blog Easy To Read? posted at Pat B. Doyle, saying, “Are you scaring away visitors? These tips will help you make your site better for your readers.”
- Vandelay Website Design presents 77 Resources to Simplify Your Life as a Web Designer posted at Vandelay Website Design, saying, “Save some time with these resources.”
- Kyle Farrah presents Create your own hosting company: For FREE posted at Cashes Online.
- Sean Burton presents HyperVRE: Free Automation Tool? posted at Reviews and Reports, saying, “This tool allows you to build niche sites. Embed affiliate goods and services to your website, generate content, find related keywords, have a rotation of rss/xml feeds rotate through maintaining a constant supply of content for your niche site.”
- Terry Dean presents 7 Ways to Expand Your Products and Services posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- Karl Sultana presents Fly Fishing Article Submission Directories posted at NoAdware Blog.
- Courtney Tuttle presents Search Engine Optimization For Yahoo posted at Make Money Online Free With Court, saying, “This article can help you to increase your traffic from Yahoo, the world’s second largest search engine.”
- Sutocu presents Social Networking as a Marketing Model posted at Your Website Profit, saying, “The social marketing strategy is all about using your readers to promote your service. It is an effective model, which requires little initial investment.”
- prakash presents Track your Webpage ranking for all your keywords posted at A2Z Informative, saying, “It may be very important to track your search engine positions to verify that you have reached your SEO goals. If you don’t measure, how do youexpect to know what needs to be improved?”
- Scott H presents 15 Web Sites College Students Can’t Live Without posted at College and Finance, saying, “Lists the most popular web sites amongst college students. StumbleUpon and Facebook are great ways to build traffic for any site.” Here’s my favorite part of the whole article: “Compared to facebook, MySpace doesn’t hold a candle in the eyes of college students.”
- Troy presents Adgridwork – It’s free, and it doesn’t look like Adsense! posted at The Free Website Project.
- R.Pettinger presents How to Make Your Blog Statistics Work for You. posted at Net Writing, saying, “How to use statistics to build up traffic”
- Amanda Harris presents Simple Ways To Promote Your Charity posted at iBakeSale Blog.
- Sutocu presents Link and Traffic Exchanges – BlogRush Alternatives posted at Your Website Profit, saying, “Many have reported very low click-through-rates with BlogRush, so it may be a suboptimal choice for webmasters. Fortunately there are other options, and these free traffic exchanging programs even give you links too!”
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of webmaster articles using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page. As always, we’re looking for a host for the next edition. Comment below if you’re interested.