- Noupe: 45+ Must See WordPress themes – I picked a bad time to publish my collection post of WordPress themes, I guess. Right after it came out, Noupe and Smashing Magazine published similar posts (both of which are worth checking out, by the way).
- 960 Grid System – “The 960 Grid System is an effort to streamline web development workflow by providing commonly used dimensions, based on a width of 960 pixels. There are two variants: 12 and 16 columns, which can be used separately or in tandem.”
- The Man Who Owns DoNotReply.com Knows All The Secrets Of The World – You’ve seen those automated emails that say “do not reply to this automated message,” right? They usually come from firstname.lastname@example.org or sometimes email@example.com. Some people reply to those messages anyway, and the donotreply.com ones go to this guy…
- Redesigning a blog – Improving the sidebar
- Group Interview: What Do Online Advertisers Look For in a Website?
- Adding Post Thumbnails in WordPress 2.5 – WP 2.5 will include the ability to assign a thumbnail to a post for a “magazine-y” look. People have been doing this for quite some time using a custom fields hack, but now pretty much anyone will be able to do it. This tutorial shows how to set everything up.
- 10 Plugins To Combat Comment Spam – I’ll have to take a closer look at this in the near future. Some spam comments have been slipping past Akismet lately, so I may have to add some extra protection.
- Opera claims to be the first browser to pass the new ACID3 test. Great job…now hopefully others will follow suit. In related news, Mozilla has announced that the final version of Firefox 3 will be released in June.
- Yahoo! Buzz takes the Social out of Social Media
Mar 29, 2008 by Matt | Posted in BlogBuzz