- 40 Options for Converting PSD to HTML
- Facebook To Open Source Facebook Platform – Now if they made everything open source, you could make some cool topical social networks.
- 11 Free Twitter Clients – Assuming Twitter isn’t having one of their frequent downtimes, these software packages can make Twitter easier and more useful for you.
- Patent troll sending out invoices for image hyperlinks – Some @$#% managed to get a patent on image hyperlinks (you know, <a href=””><img src=””/></a>) and is sending invoices to large websites making use of them. When was the patent awarded? 2006.
- 45+ Free Premium WordPress Themes with Magazine or Grid Layouts
- Buy and Sell Blogroll Links, and Fool Google – You can’t fool Google. They’ll just create an account and go through the directory, penalizing the sites in it.
- Does YouTube Have it Bigger Than You? – By default, embedded YouTube videos are smaller than the versions shown on YouTube.com. Is this intentional or accidental? Some may say the latter, but the lack of a “full screen” button on the embedded player certainly is…interesting.
- Should I Publish Free Articles On My Blog?
- It’s time to put MediaDefender out of business – Revision 3, a company that uses P2P technology legitimately, to distribute their videos to their viewers, was attacked with a DDoS from MediaDefender, a company in the employ of the “Big Media.” The FBI is investigating, but I still want to see MediaDefender sued into the ground.
May 31, 2008 by Matt | Posted in BlogBuzz