The 2008 Open Web Awards‘s Bloggers’ Choice segment winners have been announced. The contest’s “blog partners,” including myself, have given their votes in the matter, and we have the results out.
Also note that the Peoples’ Choice voting is still ongoing, and will end midnight on Sunday.
The Bloggers’ Choice are
- Twitter (Mainstream & Large Scale Social Networks)
- Clearspring (Embeddable Widgets)
- ShareThis (Blog Plugins)
- Digg (Social News)
- Ping.fm (Social Networking Applications)
- Delicious (Social Bookmarking)
- Google (Search & Social Search)
- Flickr (Photo Sharing)
- YouTube (Video Sharing)
- Last.fm (Music)
- Evernote (Mobile Applications)
- Wikipedia (Wiki)
- eHow (How-to)
For the full list, which includes more categories and the runner-ups, see Mashable’s announcement.
Also, be sure to vote in the Peoples’ Choice if you haven’t already! (Voting widget in the sidebar.)