Today Webmaster-Source enters its seventh year. Historically I have done a quick roundup of some of the more interesting posts from the previous year, and I intend to continue with that tradition going into the new year.
So, without further ado, let us recap.
- Crowd Favorite’s WordPress Post Formats Admin UI
- How Much Does Amazon CloudFront Cost for a Small Blog?
- CSS1K: What Can You Do With 1KB of CSS?
- Adventures in Buying Expiring Domains
- What is a Kibibyte?
- Scripting News Hits 15 Year Mark, and Other Really Old Websites
- What to Do After You Install Ubuntu Server in VMwware Fusion
- Prediction: Higher Resolution MacBooks Soon to Come — Well, that was a solid prediction, wasn’t it?
- How to Flip a Page Upside-Down with CSS
- Bobby-Tables.com: A guide to preventing SQL injection
- Pure CSS Blockquote Styling
- Disabling Comments on Old Posts, or How to Kill Discussion
- Full Circle: The Return of Static Blog Generators
- Meet Webmaster-Source 6.0
- 10 Web Apps for Web Design
- WordPress Post Thumbnails: Migrating from Custom Fields to the Featured Image API
- Commonly Misused Proverbs
- Checking the Status of a Minecraft Server with PHP
- Find an Image’s Dimensions and MIME Type with PHP
- Handling File Uploads with PHP
- Blogs are the Next Big Social Network
- Try Git: Learn Git in 15 Minutes with an Interactive Tutorial
- Digg is Back, with a New Take and New Ownership
- WordPress’s…Interesting Way of Dealing with Magic Quotes
- GitList: View Your Git Repositories on the Web
- Twitter API Terms Revision Ignites Controversy
- 6 Articles You Should Read Before Storing Users’ Passwords
- Ditching GoDaddy? Here Are Some Alternatives
- Mozilla Persona: Single Sign On Finally Done Right?
- Proposed Secure Password Hashing API in PHP 5.5
- Adding Imgur Support to Tweetbot for Mac
- Syntax Highlighting in Mac OS X Quick Look
- Getting More From Twitter Bootstrap’s Typeahead Library
- Fixing Slow Hosts File Lookups in OS X Mountain Lion
- Automattic Releases Jetpack 2.0, Featuring the New Photon CDN
- FinderPath Extension for Alfred