- Your Posting Schedule Could be Hurting You!
- 15 Things I’d Love to See Ad Networks and Affiliate Programs Do to Help Us Earn More Money Blogging.
- The interesting ad network WidgetBucks has been banned from Google results. John Chow explains why.
- 25 Code Snippets for Web Designers (Part7)
- “Custom Fields” are a powerful part of WordPress. Here’s a brief introduction.
- Nusuni.com presents Three Unique Uses of WordPress Tags. The third one is especially cool, and I’m implementing something similar to it (take a look at the archives!).
- Are you using too many exclamation points? Are you missing commas? Then head over to Six Common Punctuation Errors that Bedevil Bloggers and start reading!
- 30 Ways to Increase Readability
- Was your PageRank lowered by Google? Grab one of these hilarious buttons.
- I’m still using WordPress’s built-in WYSIWTH (What You See Is What The Heck) editor, but you may want to look into desktop blogging clients. With one of those, you can just open the application and write your post, instead of bothering with the WordPress Admin. Blogging Bits has rounded-up “15+ Alternatives to Your Boring Blog Editor.”
- Are your friends not blogging yet, despite your constant pestering? Buy a copy of the new WordPress For Dummies and let them all borrow it. I like For Dummies books, and I’m glad there’s now one about WordPress.
- The Digg Efect: A Deconstruction
- Once again, Smashing Magazine “smashes you with the information”. This time, they’ve authored RSS: Best Design Practices and Icons. An interesting read.
- Royal Pingdom presents How Downtime Can Kill All Your SEO Efforts, an excellent post about how Google handles sites that go down.
Category Archives: BlogBuzz
Nov 3, 2007 by Matt | Posted in BlogBuzz