Welcome to BlogBuzz! I’ve decided to start doing some speedlinking on Webmaster-Source now and then, so…
- iPhone Launched, 500,000 sold. Despite constant jabs about it not being a total hit, selling out like the Wii or iPod Nano, Apple’s ahead of Mr. Jobs’ predictions. Who cares? It’s still a cool (and pricey) product. I’m waiting for the phoneless-iphone. Apple: Please make an iThing that’s like an iPhone, but without the phone.
- Google: the ISP? Could that mean cheap broadband and @#^#$-less phone contracts?
- MyNT: The Social Feed Reader. Gotta plug my latest creation. I got tired of looking for a good web-bases RSS aggregator, so I made my own. My feed collection outgrew Firefox’s Live Bookmarks, and I wanted a way to access my feeds from other computers.
- ProBlogger Darren Rowse on RSS-to-Email services: Unfortunately, not everyone uses RSS. I agree that it’s a good idea to offer email updates. I use FeedBurner’s RSS-to-Email thing, since I already use FeedBurner. Can Darren convince me to switch to another service for email updates? We’ll see.
- Smashing Magazine smashes you with WordPress plugins: Of course I had to give them my
two dollarstwo cents. As you can see by looking at the comments, I was the first to submit a list of plugins. Yeah, first comment!
- According to AlexKing, the iPhone works without AT&T’s service, though without the phone and web features. No thanks, I wouldn’t pay $500 for a widescreen iPod. Now, if you could use the iPhone (with the most important part: mobile web access) as a pre-payed phone, then I’d be interested.