Looking for a way to promote your blog or business? UPrinting, an online printing company, has partnered with us to do a giveaway of their business card printing services. They’re offering one set of 250 Die Cut cards to a reader of Webmaster-Source.
Business Card Details
- Quantity: 250 Die Cut cards
- Dimensions: 2×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×2″ Rounded Corners, 1.75×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×3.5″ Leaf, 2×3.5 Rounded one corner, 2×3.5″ Half Circle Side, 2×3.5″ Oval, or 2.5″ Circle
- Material: 14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- Shipping: Free shipping, 6 Business Days Turnaround
If you need some inspiration for a card design, UPrinting has some examples of their custom business cards. Or if you’re not feeling creative, Graphic River sells cheap (but great looking) templates you could use.
How to Enter
All you have to do is leave a comment on this page and tell us what type of business cards you would order, and what you might use them for. (For example, I could get the 1.75×3.5″ ones with the rounded corners and print up some bookmarks advertising one of my blogs, and leave some of them in a place frequented by readers of awesome fantasy novels like The Way of Kings or The Lord of the Rings.)
Optional: Retweet this post or Like it on Facebook.
Terms and Conditions
- You must leave a valid email address in your comment. Otherwise we will have no way to contact you if you win. (Your email address will be shared with UPrinting at the end of the contest.)
- The giveaway is open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older.
- Winners of similar UPrinting giveaways in the past six months are ineligible.
- The giveaway ends on October 22nd at 12:00 AM EST.
- A response is required within one week of a notice to the winner, otherwise the prize will go to the next entrant.
FTC disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting. No monetary compensation was given.
Update #1: Comments are closed. The results will be posted soon.