Oct 14, 2011 by Matt | Posted in Marketing
Looking for a way to promote your blog or business? UPrinting, an online printing company, has partnered with us to do a giveaway of their business card printing services. They’re offering one set of 250 Die Cut cards to a reader of Webmaster-Source.
Business Card Details
- Quantity: 250 Die Cut cards
- Dimensions: 2×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×2″ Rounded Corners, 1.75×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×3.5″ Leaf, 2×3.5 Rounded one corner, 2×3.5″ Half Circle Side, 2×3.5″ Oval, or 2.5″ Circle
- Material: 14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- Shipping: Free shipping, 6 Business Days Turnaround
If you need some inspiration for a card design, UPrinting has some examples of their custom business cards. Or if you’re not feeling creative, Graphic River sells cheap (but great looking) templates you could use.
How to Enter
All you have to do is leave a comment on this page and tell us what type of business cards you would order, and what you might use them for. (For example, I could get the 1.75×3.5″ ones with the rounded corners and print up some bookmarks advertising one of my blogs, and leave some of them in a place frequented by readers of awesome fantasy novels like The Way of Kings or The Lord of the Rings.)
Optional: Retweet this post or Like it on Facebook.
Terms and Conditions
- You must leave a valid email address in your comment. Otherwise we will have no way to contact you if you win. (Your email address will be shared with UPrinting at the end of the contest.)
- The giveaway is open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older.
- Winners of similar UPrinting giveaways in the past six months are ineligible.
- The giveaway ends on October 22nd at 12:00 AM EST.
- A response is required within one week of a notice to the winner, otherwise the prize will go to the next entrant.
FTC disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting. No monetary compensation was given.
Update #1: Comments are closed. The results will be posted soon.
TechCrunch has an interesting article up, titled PS: I Love You. Get Your Free Email at Hotmail, which is an excerpt from the new book Viral Loop: From Facebook To Twitter, How Today’s Smartest Businesses Grow Themselves. The post covers the early days of…
Readers of Webmaster-Source, listen up! UPrinting, a cheap business card printing company that I’ve found to be of good quality, has offered to give 1,000 business cards each to two people from our community. Two winners will be chosen at random from those who…
One way to give your site a boost is to advertise. Chances are, you probably already know of some options to do so, but are they good ones? If you’re on a budget, what are the best places to advertise? Personally, I don’t think…
No, not browser bookmarks, physical bookmarks. You know, the strips of paper you use to mark your place in a book? Here’s the idea: You print-up some bookmarks branded with your site’s logo and domain name. (You can do this yourself with an inkjet…
When it comes to Search Engine Optimization, most bloggers fall into three groups. SEO Maniacs – They’re obsessed with improving their PageRank, and driving up their rankings using any means possible. A.K.A. John Chow before Google caught-on. The SEO Disinclined – The sort who…
EntreCard is, as they put it, is “your internet business card.” When you register at EntreCard.com, you upload a 125×125 image. This is your EntreCard, your virtual business card. Now, there are two things you can do with your card. You can “drop” it…
We all know what business cards are. “TopicCard” is a word I came up with for something I’ve been making. Do you see the image to the right? It gives a brief description of RSS, and an URL to learn more. The URL, in…
Googlebombing, as you may already know, is a prank where massive amounts of links alter Google’s results for (generally humorous) reasons. It used to be that if you googled “Miserable Failure”, you’d be taken to the George W. Bush bio on the White House…